4 Large Eggs
250g durian flesh blend with 150ml milk (half for cake & 1/2 for fresh cream topping)
150g all purpose flour
20g corn flour
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp Baking soda
50g Corn oil
1. Preheat oven to 150 degree C.
2. Grease & line a 7″ square tin with paper (i made it into loaf pan).
3. Sieve flour, baking powder & soda together. Sieve twice & set aside.
4. Beat eggs, sugar , vanila till cream (about 10 min). Add banana at max speed in a mixer till stiff/ribbon stage (another 5 min)
5. Add in corn oil & mix well till batter is shiny & flowing.
6. Fold in flour & mix well. (either use spatular or hand to mix)
7. Bake for 40-50 mins.
Durian Fresh cream Topping
whipping cream – 200ml
icing sugar 50g
beat whipping cream until stiff peak. add durian & keep cold. pipe any design you like & keep in the fridge.