Red chillies 8-10
Dry chillies 12-15
Big onion 2
Small onion 25-30
Garlic 1 big
Tumeric abt 1 inch
Ginger 2 inches
Lemon grass 3
All the above blends together
Lemon leaves n tumeric leaf
Chicken 2-3 kg
咖啡可可棉花蛋糕 （食谱来自JJ Sk Sharon ）
材料 A: 葡萄籽油80g（我用粟米油），特幼面粉80g (我用80g普通面粉+10g蜀米粉)，可可粉10g，蛋黄6个 (54-55g全蛋的重量)，全蛋2个， 1包越南咖啡+1包nescafe 3合1，热鲜奶100g ～＊咖啡粉加入热奶拌至溶，待凉，备用。
材料 B: 蛋白6个，原庶糖60g（我放幼糖70g）。
5. 预热烤箱以＂水浴法＂以170度单单上火，中下层，烤40分钟，再转150度上下火，中下层烤20分钟或至熟（～我是150度烤80分钟或至熟～ by Joanne Lai🤗🤗🤗)
6. 出炉 倒扣 待凉 脱模。
A nice recipe to do big batch of buns. Mix filling. I used cheese sausage (cut into 1/2), chicken floss with Kewpie mayo n butter sugar topping.
- About 2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons instant dry yeast
- 1/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup instant oat
- 1 tablespoon melted butter for brushing
1 use bread maker program 8 to make dough. Devide dough into 30 pcs of small balls.
Let it proove for another 30 min. Bake in preheat oven 170 degree C for abt 20-25 min.
Note : this recipe can keep the bun in the fridge for abt 1 week. Put microwave abt 25 sec b4 cosume. Still soft n nice.
Cotton Soft Japanese Cheesecake Recipe
I able to get a tall and cotton smooth texture cake with this recipe. However, I still facing difficulty to get a smooth top japanese cotton cake. I think most probably due to the oven temperature. Need to try again. May try 9″ springform pan.
Adapted from Rasa Malaysia
140g/5 oz. fine granulated sugar
6 egg whites
6 egg yolks
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
50g/2 oz. unsalted butter
250g/9 oz. cream cheese
100 ml/3 fluid oz. fresh milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
60g/2 oz. cake flour /superfine flour
20g/1 oz. corn flour (cornstarch)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Beat cream cheese over a double boiler. Beat in egg yolk, 2 at a time. Beat in 1/3 of sugar. Melt butter with milk in the microwave abt 20 sec. Mix in. Fold in the flour, the cornflour, salt, egg yolks, lemon juice and mix well.
2. Make the meringue by whisking egg whites with 1 tsp lemon juice until foamy. You can beat with a stand mixer or handheld mixer. Add in the sugar in 2-3 times and whisk until soft peaks form.
3. Take 1/3 meringue and fold into the cheese mixture, then fold in another 1/3 of meringue. After incorporated, pour the batter back to the remaining 1/3 meringue and fold. FOLD GENTLY. Pour the mixture into a springform 8-inch round cake pan. Without greesing.
4. Bake cheesecake in a water bath for +/- 1 hours or until set and golden brown at 160 degrees C (325 degrees F).
I use 1/2 of the recipe from this link :
Due to i bought the extra hot chili flakes, 1 cup for the 1/2 recipe seems too hot! 😲
I don’t have fresh squid, i replace with dry shrimp.
- For the dough:
- 1 package yeast (2¼ teaspoons)
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups bread flour (or all-purpose flour)
- 20g milk powder
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter, divided
- 5 apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons ground cinnamon
I use bread maker program 8 to make dough.
Cook the filling until a bit dry. Or can add 1 tsp corn starch to thicken.
Spread filling on flatten dough, rolled n cut into 16 pcs.
Bake in pre heat oven 170 degree C abt 15-20 min.