Steam the pumpkin until soft. Put all the ingredients (except pandan leaves) into a blender and blend until as fine as possible. I used double boil method cook about 40-50 min until it thickens. Constant stirring also required. If the jam thicken until a stage whereby when you stir, the line appeared on the jam, it is considered as done. Cool completely before storing in sterilized glass container.
Red chillies 8-10
Dry chillies 12-15
Big onion 2
Small onion 25-30
Garlic 1 big
Tumeric abt 1 inch
Ginger 2 inches
Lemon grass 3
All the above blends together
Lemon leaves n tumeric leaf
Chicken 2-3 kg
150g super fine sugar
2 tbsp Natural yoghurt
1 tsp Vanilla extract
3 Large eggs
120g Plain flour} (I used all plain flour)
70g Bread flour}
70-80g Raisin soaked in red wine
70-80g carissa carandas marinated with sugar
70-80g dates soaked in rum
1. Grease mould with butter.
2. Sift plain flour and bread together and set aside.
3. Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy at medium speed.
4. Add 4 tbsp natural yoghurt and vanilla extract, mix till combined.
5. Add eggs one at a time making sure to beat well after each addition.
6. Stop machine and fold in flour in 3 batches with a rubber spatula, fold well.
7. Spoon batter into mould. Place strawberries and blueberries on top. Do not press.
8. Bake at preheated oven 180C for about 20 minutes.
9. Leave cake to cool in mould, remove and dust some snow powder over it.
Note : to avoid too brown & dried straberries on top. i use 150-160 degree C & bake 40 min.
15 min 25 min 45 min
不懂是不是烘炉的温度不对, 我就是没有办法做出表明滑滑的相思蛋糕, 不过蛋糕体还不错, 很棉密湿潤。
食谱 : http://auntyyoung.blogspot.my/2013/09/pandan-ogura-cake.html?m=1
全蛋 1 个
盐 1/4 茶匙
椰奶 20克 (我用鲜牛奶)
柠檬汁 1茶匙做法 （Ａ）
Pandan Ogura Cake
Ingredients: （7“ square pan)
egg york 100g
whole egg 1
salt 1/4 tsp
corn oil 60g
pandan juice 70g
coconut milk 20g (i use fresh milk)
superfine flour 75g
egg white 200g
castor sugar 80g
lemon juice 1 tsp
7″square spring-form pan
1. Beat the egg york,whole egg,salt,corn oil,pandan juice and coconut milk until fluffy.
2. Shift in superfine flour, then mix it until smooth and well combined, put aside.
1. Beat egg white + lemon juice + castor sugar until stiff.
2. Mix method A’s mixture with egg white mixture evenly .(apply chiffon cake mixing method)
3. Pour the mixture(B2) into the 7″pan, try to get rid of the air by lightly tapping the pan.
4. Put pan into a larger pan half-filled with hot water. Bake with preheatedoven at 160’C for 30 min then turn down to 150’C for 15 min or until baked.
5. Once baked, remove from the pan immediately, inverted on a rack and let it cool.