80g 白饭 + 100ml 热水泡軟
我用面包机1号做出来的, 份量可能太小, 做出来扁扁的。改次会试试x2的分量。
150g super fine sugar
2 tbsp Natural yoghurt
1 tsp Vanilla extract
3 Large eggs
120g Plain flour} (I used all plain flour)
70g Bread flour}
70-80g Raisin soaked in red wine
70-80g carissa carandas marinated with sugar
70-80g dates soaked in rum
1. Grease mould with butter.
2. Sift plain flour and bread together and set aside.
3. Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy at medium speed.
4. Add 4 tbsp natural yoghurt and vanilla extract, mix till combined.
5. Add eggs one at a time making sure to beat well after each addition.
6. Stop machine and fold in flour in 3 batches with a rubber spatula, fold well.
7. Spoon batter into mould. Place strawberries and blueberries on top. Do not press.
8. Bake at preheated oven 180C for about 20 minutes.
9. Leave cake to cool in mould, remove and dust some snow powder over it.
Note : to avoid too brown & dried straberries on top. i use 150-160 degree C & bake 40 min.
15 min 25 min 45 min
不懂是不是烘炉的温度不对, 我就是没有办法做出表明滑滑的相思蛋糕, 不过蛋糕体还不错, 很棉密湿潤。
食谱 : http://auntyyoung.blogspot.my/2013/09/pandan-ogura-cake.html?m=1
egg white 200g
castor sugar 80g
lemon juice 1 tsp
7″square spring-form pan
1. Beat the egg york,whole egg,salt,corn oil,pandan juice and coconut milk until fluffy.
2. Shift in superfine flour, then mix it until smooth and well combined, put aside.
1. Beat egg white + lemon juice + castor sugar until stiff.
2. Mix method A’s mixture with egg white mixture evenly .(apply chiffon cake mixing method)
3. Pour the mixture(B2) into the 7″pan, try to get rid of the air by lightly tapping the pan.
4. Put pan into a larger pan half-filled with hot water. Bake with preheatedoven at 160’C for 30 min then turn down to 150’C for 15 min or until baked.
5. Once baked, remove from the pan immediately, inverted on a rack and let it cool.
Recipe adapted from : http://thestayathomechef.com/the-best-homemade-dinner-rolls-ever/
Note : 1/2 of the ingredients i make 16 buns with filling (sweet gula melaka coconut or chicken floss with mayo)
I use bread maker, program 8 to make dough.
Coconut filling : RM3 white coconut shreds, abt 3 inch gula melaka block (break it into small pcs), pandan leave, a little water & 1 tsp of corn startch.
Cream cheese filling
250g cream cheese
200g whipping cream or heavy cream
1tbsp gelatin powder
60g icing sugar, sifted
1. Sprinkle gelatin over the water in a bowl, stand the bowl over a pan of simmering hot water till dissolved and clear liquid.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Using the same mixer, beat whipping cream till soft peak.
3. Fold in whipped whipping cream and gelatine into cream cheese mixture, mix till smooth.
80ml expresso (chilled)
1. Mix chilled espresso with Kahlua in a small mixing bowl, set aside
Abt 100-130g almond flakes and pumpkin seeds, toasted (170c for around 5-7mins)
100-120 g sugar
1. Line a non-stick baking paper on a flat tray.
2. Place sugar in a small, heavy bottom saucepan set over low heat.
3. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar melts and turns a golden brown.
4. Add almonds, stir to coat all evenly. Remove from heat and tip onto prepared tray.
5. Leave to cool and set before crushing almonds.
6. Store in air-tight container jar until ready to use.
Basic Plain Sponge Cake
(recipe source: by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover)
*make a 7” round cake (with removable bottom cake pan)
4 egg yolks (large)
20g caster sugar
50g corn oil
1/2tsp vanilla extract ( I use Cointreau )
100g cake flour
4 egg white (large)
1/4tsp lemon juices or 1/4tsp cream of tartar
60g caster sugar
1. Lightly whisk egg yolk with sugar.
2. Add in corn oil and milk, stir to combine.
3. Add in cake flour, mix well, set aside.
4. Add lemon juices into egg white, beat till foamy.
5. Gradually add in sugar, beat till stiff peaks (十分发 / 硬性发泡)~ (hand mixer speed 3 takes about 5mins)
6. Take 1/3 portion of egg white mixture and use hand whisk to mix with egg yolk mixture till light.
7. Fold the balance of egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture, combine well.
8. Pour batter into the pan (don’t need to line with paper but you can also line paper but use normal baking paper, also don’t use a non-stick pan), bake at pre-heated oven at 140c for 30mins (at lower rack, i place 2nd rack from lowest), then increase to 170C and continue to bake for 25-30mins.
Note : modify recipe from Nasilemaklover