A nice recipe to do big batch of buns. Mix filling. I used cheese sausage (cut into 1/2), chicken floss with Kewpie mayo n butter sugar topping.
- About 2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons instant dry yeast
- 1/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup instant oat
- 1 tablespoon melted butter for brushing
1 use bread maker program 8 to make dough. Devide dough into 30 pcs of small balls.
Let it proove for another 30 min. Bake in preheat oven 170 degree C for abt 20-25 min.
Note : this recipe can keep the bun in the fridge for abt 1 week. Put microwave abt 25 sec b4 cosume. Still soft n nice.
Cotton Soft Japanese Cheesecake Recipe
I able to get a tall and cotton smooth texture cake with this recipe. However, I still facing difficulty to get a smooth top japanese cotton cake. I think most probably due to the oven temperature. Need to try again. May try 9″ springform pan.
Adapted from Rasa Malaysia
140g/5 oz. fine granulated sugar
6 egg whites
6 egg yolks
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
50g/2 oz. unsalted butter
250g/9 oz. cream cheese
100 ml/3 fluid oz. fresh milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
60g/2 oz. cake flour /superfine flour
20g/1 oz. corn flour (cornstarch)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Beat cream cheese over a double boiler. Beat in egg yolk, 2 at a time. Beat in 1/3 of sugar. Melt butter with milk in the microwave abt 20 sec. Mix in. Fold in the flour, the cornflour, salt, egg yolks, lemon juice and mix well.
2. Make the meringue by whisking egg whites with 1 tsp lemon juice until foamy. You can beat with a stand mixer or handheld mixer. Add in the sugar in 2-3 times and whisk until soft peaks form.
3. Take 1/3 meringue and fold into the cheese mixture, then fold in another 1/3 of meringue. After incorporated, pour the batter back to the remaining 1/3 meringue and fold. FOLD GENTLY. Pour the mixture into a springform 8-inch round cake pan. Without greesing.
4. Bake cheesecake in a water bath for +/- 1 hours or until set and golden brown at 160 degrees C (325 degrees F).
I use 1/2 of the recipe from this link :
Due to i bought the extra hot chili flakes, 1 cup for the 1/2 recipe seems too hot! 😲
I don’t have fresh squid, i replace with dry shrimp.
- For the dough:
- 1 package yeast (2¼ teaspoons)
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups bread flour (or all-purpose flour)
- 20g milk powder
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter, divided
- 5 apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons ground cinnamon
I use bread maker program 8 to make dough.
Cook the filling until a bit dry. Or can add 1 tsp corn starch to thicken.
Spread filling on flatten dough, rolled n cut into 16 pcs.
Bake in pre heat oven 170 degree C abt 15-20 min.
80g 白饭 + 100ml 热水泡軟
我用面包机1号做出来的, 份量可能太小, 做出来扁扁的。改次会试试x2的分量。
150g super fine sugar
2 tbsp Natural yoghurt
1 tsp Vanilla extract
3 Large eggs
120g Plain flour} (I used all plain flour)
70g Bread flour}
70-80g Raisin soaked in red wine
70-80g carissa carandas marinated with sugar
70-80g dates soaked in rum
1. Grease mould with butter.
2. Sift plain flour and bread together and set aside.
3. Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy at medium speed.
4. Add 4 tbsp natural yoghurt and vanilla extract, mix till combined.
5. Add eggs one at a time making sure to beat well after each addition.
6. Stop machine and fold in flour in 3 batches with a rubber spatula, fold well.
7. Spoon batter into mould. Place strawberries and blueberries on top. Do not press.
8. Bake at preheated oven 180C for about 20 minutes.
9. Leave cake to cool in mould, remove and dust some snow powder over it.
Note : to avoid too brown & dried straberries on top. i use 150-160 degree C & bake 40 min.