150g super fine sugar
2 tbsp Natural yoghurt
1 tsp Vanilla extract
3 Large eggs
120g Plain flour} (I used all plain flour)
70g Bread flour}
70-80g Raisin soaked in red wine
70-80g carissa carandas marinated with sugar
70-80g dates soaked in rum
1. Grease mould with butter.
2. Sift plain flour and bread together and set aside.
3. Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy at medium speed.
4. Add 4 tbsp natural yoghurt and vanilla extract, mix till combined.
5. Add eggs one at a time making sure to beat well after each addition.
6. Stop machine and fold in flour in 3 batches with a rubber spatula, fold well.
7. Spoon batter into mould. Place strawberries and blueberries on top. Do not press.
8. Bake at preheated oven 180C for about 20 minutes.
9. Leave cake to cool in mould, remove and dust some snow powder over it.
Note : to avoid too brown & dried straberries on top. i use 150-160 degree C & bake 40 min.