1 1/4 cups cake flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 large eggs, room temp
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup buttermilk (i use fresh milk + 1tbl lemon juice)
1 lemon jezz
1 tsp vanila extract
Preheat the oven to 170 degree C and line a cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set flour mix aside.
2. beat eggs and sugar with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds).
3. Add butter milk, oil and vanila.
4. Stop electric mixer, add flour mix and stir lightly by hand.
5. Scoop the batter in cupcake liner n bake for about 20 min until golden brown.
6. Let it cool before deco with freshcream frosting.