1st layer – abt 400-500g choco brownise. Mash it and press as the base in 7″ round removable baking tin.
Layer the tin side with plastic.
1. Disolve 1tsp geletin powder with 1 tbl of water. Add 3 tbl whipping cream, mix well. Heat in microwave for 30 sec just to disolve geletin. Let it cool in room temp.
2. 250 g cream cheese at room temperature + 2-3 tbl icing sugar + 1/2 cup yogurt + 2tbl lemon juice, beat till smooth. Pour in whipping cream, mix well and add in lemon zess.
3. Pour into the base layer. Put into fridge to set for 20 min.
1. 1tsp geletin powder + 1 tbl of water.
2. 1 cup of blueberries + 3 tbl sugar + 1 tbl lemon juice. Put in the microwave for 1-2 min. Add in geletin. Let it cool at room temperature.
3. Beat 200g whipping cream with 2 tbl icing sugar untill soft peak. Add in blueberries and mix well. Pour on the 2nd layer.
Put in the fridge at least 4 hours or over night.