- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 120g fine sugar
- 50ml milk + 2 tbl lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 8g gelatin powder + 20ml hot water to disolve the gelatin
- 225g whipped topping + 2 tbl icing sugar, whipped
- 300-400g oreo biscuit, finely crumbs. Add abt 50g melted butter
- fresh strawberries, cut into slice n some chop small pcs
- Lined parmesan paper around the 8″ round loose baking tin.
- Press the oreo crumbs into the tin n put in the fridge for 15 min.
- 1. Beat the cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Gradually beat in the sugar. Beat in the gelatin, milk and vanilla until just combined. Fold in the whipped topping
- Scrape mixture into prepare tin. Chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Starting in the center, arrange the strawberries in a circular pattern. Pipe with extra filling, if desired.