This is my 1st attempt No Bake cheesecake. Due to I Don’t have 6″ loosen bake tin, I’m using the 6″ aluminium foil. Its a bit too soft n not easy to cut. Need to reduce the heavy cream (i use homemade butter milk to substitute)
- 250g cream cheese, softened at room temperature 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 (80g) cup heavy cream / butter milk
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatin
- 1 cup frozen/fresh blueberries
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbs powdered gelatin
- 150g orea biscuit (crust it to find powder n mix with melted butter)
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 10 fresh blueberries (optional)
- edible flower (optional)
LET’S GET COOKING…
- Combine frozen blueberries, 3 tbsp sugar and 1 tspn lemon juice in a bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes. Add 1 tspn powdered gelatin (disolve in 1 tbl water) and mix well. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, yogurt,3 tbsp sugar and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Mix well until smooth.
- Heat the heavy cream / butter milk in the microwave until just before boiling. Add 1 tsp powdered gelatin (disolve in water)to combine. Add this to the cream cheese mixture and mix until smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly into 2 separate bowls. 1 bowl mix with lemon zest n 1 bolw mix with blueberry.
- Pour in the blueberry cheesecake mixtures into the oreo crust. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Decorate with blueberries and edible flowers if desired.