160g granulated sugar
4 tbsp blueberries yoghurt
3 Large eggs
190g Plain flour
1 tsp baking powder n 1/4 tsp baking soda
3 medium apple, peeled skin n cut into thin wegges
In a source pan, add 60-80g sugar n 50g butter. Cooked apple at medium heat until thicken. Add 1/2 tsp tapioca flour if needed.
1. Grease mould with butter n floured. 8″ round. Arrange apple wegges at the bottom of cake pan.
2. Sift plain flour and bread together and set aside.
3. Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy at medium speed.
4. Add 4 tbsp natural yoghurt and vanilla extract, mix till combined.
5. Add eggs one at a time making sure to beat well after each addition.
6. Stop machine and fold in flour in 3 batches with a rubber spatula, fold well.
7. Spoon batter into mould.
8. Bake at preheated oven 180C for about 20 minutes.
9. Leave cake to cool in mould, remove and dust some snow powder over it.
Note : to avoid too brown & dried straberries on top. i use 150-160 degree C & bake 40 min.