All purpose flour 300g
Baking powder 1 tsp
Baking soda 1/2 tsp
Cocoa powder 45g
Eggs 4 large lightly beat qith sugar
Semisweet chocolate 200g
Hot water 175ml
Instant coffee 30g
Vanila extract 1tbl
Preheat oven 160 degree C.
1. Disolve instant coffee in hot water, jut heat milk and melt butter and chocolatem. Not boiling.
2. Lightly beat eggs with sugar. Mix well with 1.
3. Shifted all dry ingredients into 2. Dont over mix.
4. Pour into a 10″x 10″ square grease n lined cake pan.
5. Bake 35-40 min.
6. Cut into love shape when cool. 3 medium n 10 mini ( cut into 1/2 coz its too tall!^^).
Chocolate glaze- 250g semi sweet choco, cut to small pcs. 200ml wheaped creme. 1 tbl Baleys. 2 tbl unsalted butter. Heat wheaped creme n butter. Melt choco.