Using fridge-cold ingredients if possible
10g pandan leaves
140g cold fresh milk
20g condensed milk
25g beaten egg
40g raw sugar
1/4 tsp salt
30g cold unsalted butter
225g bread flour
25g cake/top flour
3/4 tsp instant dry yeast
1. Blend ingredient A in a food processor. (I shift coz can’t get very find pandan liquid)
2. Using dough hook to mix & knee all the ingredients (accept butter) about 10 min. Add butter & continue to knee another 5-10 min.
3. Take the dough out & further knee by hand for another 10 min until the dough become very smooth & elastic.
4. Cover the dough with some butter & let it raise for 60-70 min to double the size.
5. Flatten the dough & divide into 8-10 pcs. Roll & make into smooth ball. Leave it to rest 10-15 min.
6. Flatten again & fold into long shape. Let it raise another 30 min. Apply egg wash.
7. Bake in 160 degree for 15-20 min.
p/s : Recipe adapted from http://mymindpatch.blogspot.my/2015/07/pandan-milk-bun-with-gula-melaka-ermine.html