3 Egg yolks (large)
20 grams Granulated sugar
45 grams Vegetable oil
120 grams Fresh pineapple
70 grams Cake flour
4□ Egg whites (L)
1 pinch□ Salt
40 grams□ Granulated sugar
1. Put the fresh pineapple through the blender, transfer it to a pot and simmer it to reduce slightly. Measure out 80 ml and let cool. Be sure to cook it through on the stove
2.Sift the cake flour. Preheat the oven to 160℃.
3. Separate the egg yolks and whites, and put the egg whites in the refrigerator. Whisk the egg yolks and sugar together until they become pale and light
4. the vegetable oil a little at a time to the egg yolk mixture. Add the pineapple and mix well. Whisk in the sifted cake flour and mix well.
5. Add a pinch of salt to the egg whites, then beat in the sugar a little at a time. The mixture should be frothy when all of the sugar is added.
6. Make a fine and glossy meringue. Stop beating when the egg whites form soft peaks. Finish on low speed
7. Add a scoop of meringue to the egg yolk batter with the whisk and mix well to blend. Gently fold half of the remaining meringue into the egg yolk batter with a spatula.
8. Bake at 160℃ for 35-40 minutes. Bake until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Recipe adapted from : https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/151944-chiffon-cake-with-fresh-pineapple