Ingredients & method
1. 300g sugar + 600ml water + 4-5 pandan leaves, boiled until sugar dissolved & fragrance. Cool down a bit & add 500ml thick coconut milk.
2. Mix 320g rice flour, 200 tapioca flour & 1 tsp salt. Add 1 & mix well & filtered.
3. Color : blue = 1 tbl (about 20 flower), Green = 1/2 tsp green tea + 1 tbl hot water, Pink = 1 drop pink rose pigment + 1 tbl water, Purple = 1 tbl blue flower extract + 1/2 drop pink rose.
3. Devided about 850g batter for white color & abt 210g make into each color.
5. Pre-heat 10″ grease tray in steamer about 5 min. Pour the 1st white layer (about 210g), steam 3-4 min in medium high heat.
6. Repeat with colored batter altenate with white batter until finish. it will have 8 layers all together.
7. steam another 10 min after the last layer. leave it to cool before cut into pcs.