150g fine sugar
150ml fresh milk
3 Large eggs
200g self raising flour
150-200g seeded dates
100-150g graded carrot
100g walnuts (roasted about 8-10min in 170 degree C), leave 8-10 pcs without roasted for topping
1 tsp cinnamon powder & 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
1. Grease 7″ mould with butter & loine bottom.
2. Sift flour with spices, set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy at medium speed.
4. Add milk, mix till combined.
5. Add eggs one at a time making sure to beat well after each addition.
6. Stop machine and fold in flour mix in 3 batches with a rubber spatula, fold in all dates, carrot & walnuts.
7. Spoon batter into mould.
8. Bake at preheated oven 150-60C for about 1 hour. place the walnuts on top 10 min before take out from oven.