1 kg free range chicken (Kampung chicken)
2 stalks of celery, cut to small pcs
1 potato, cube
1 big onion – chop
1 green apple, cube
1 carrot, cube
5-6 cloves garlic
3 tbs butter
3-4 bay leaf
paper & salt to taste
10 cups of water
fresh milk – 300ml
1 tbs flour, to thicken the soup is require
1. boil & cook chicken with water to male chicken stock. about 1 1/2 hours to reduce the stock to 2/3.
2. take out the chicken carcass, remove the bone & cut into small pcs.
3. heat & melt butter, brown onion & garlic. add all the remaining veges & chicken stock to slow cook for 1-2 hours to tender all the ingredients.
4. Add fresh milk & flour to thicken the stock. add salt & paper to taste.
5. blend the soup with food processor till smooth.
6. heat 1 tbs of butter in a frying pan, stir fried chicken cube till brown.
7. Pour soup into a deep bowl, sprinkle some fry chicken on top & add some extra vergin olive oil
Its best to serve hot with Italian Focaccia. You may refer this link : https://abbiecooking.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/italian-wholemeal-focaccia/