Recipe source from: Anncoo Journal
180g Icing sugar (I used 150g)
4 tbsp Natural yoghurt (or you may use any flavour your prefer, i use raspberry)
1 tbsp raspberry rum (or 1 tsp Vanilla extract)
3 Large eggs
120g Plain flour} (I used all plain flour)
70g Bread flour}
1. Sift plain flour and bread together and set aside.
2. Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy at medium speed.
3. Add 4 tbsp yoghurt and raspberry rum, mix till combined.
4. Add eggs one at a time making sure to beat well after each addition.
5. Stop machine and fold in flour in 3 batches with a rubber spatula, fold well.
6. Spoon batter into paper cups. Place strawberries and blueberries on top. Do not press.
7. Bake at preheated oven 150-160C for about 30 minutes.
8. Leave cake to cool in cups