300g bread flour
1/2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons instant yeast
70ml warm water
120g mashed potato
50g Mashed potato, 1 tbs butter & 2 tbsp sugar
Chop chips, cheese, fine sugar or custard
1. Disolve yeast into warm water, add 1 tbs sugar. rest for about 10 min to activate the yeast.
2. Mix all (A) ingredients & make into dough. continue to knead to form a smooth and elastic dough.
3. Make the dough into a ball. Put in a bowl and cover with clear film. Put in a warm place to prove for 45 minutes.
4. Pounh dough to realease the air & make into a balll and leave it to rest for a further 10 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into several 50g pieces. make into your desire shape & put any filling you like.
6. leave to prove for 40 minutes or till twice the size.
7. Brush with egg wash and put any topping you prefer.
8. Bake at 170 C for 20 minutes on the lower shelf of the oven. Serve.
Custard :Got the recipe from the Crosse & Blackwell Custard Powder Bottle.
Thoroughly mix 60g custard powder, 60g sugar and 100ml milk, Add boiling milk to mixture, stirring well. Return to low heat, stirring continuously until it thickens.