Soft & Nice Banana Cake
original recipe by Richard Goh, modified from NasiLemakLover.blogspot
4 Large Eggs
250g Banana (mash)
150g all purpose flour
20g corn flour
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp Baking soda
50g Corn oil
50ml fresh milk
1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 150 degree C.
2. Grease & line a 8″ round tin with paper (i made it into loaf pan).
3. Sieve flour, baking powder & soda together. Sieve twice & set aside.
4. Beat eggs, sugar , vanila till cream (about 10 min). Add banana at max speed in a mixer till stiff/ribbon stage (another 5 min)
5. Add in corn oil & mix well till batter is shiny & flowing.
6. Fold in flour & mix well. (either use spatular or hand to mix)
7. Bake for 40-50 mins.
Note : the topping design is take 4-5 tblsp of cake batter, add 1 tsp cocoa powder. squeez stripe on top, using toothpit to make any design you like!